An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Regd No. TA-82539/2006 Since 2006        HOME | CONTACT US | LOGIN| VERIFY REGISTRATION | LEGAL
STEP 3 : On Clicking The Survey Link A New Browser Window Will Open And
You Need To Complete the Survey
SAMPLE SURVEY Survey Topic: "Mobile"
Number of Questions: 20
You have to go through the question and select an option as per your personal opinion only. You need not collect survey opinion from anyone.You need not forward this survey to anyone.
Like this you are going to receive surveys about different products from different companies.
2. Which of the following ranges includes your age ?
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 and above
3. Highest level of education you have completed
Middle School High School
Some College Graduate
4. Your ethinic region
Refuse to answer
5. What is your Employment Status?
Work Full Time
Work Part Time
6. How many mobile phones are owned by you and other members of your household?
5 or more
Do not have a mobile phone
7. Which of the following mobile phone you own ?
8.How long you have been using your mobile phone ?
Less than 3 Months
3 to 6 Months
6 to 12 Months
12 to 18 Months
18 to 24 Months
More than 24 Months
9. Approximate cost of your mobile phone ?
Less than 3000
Rs 3001 to Rs 5000
Rs 5001 to Rs 8000
Rs 8001 to Rs 10000
Above Rs 10000
10. Overall, how satisfied are you with your current mobile phone brand?
11.Is your mobile phone equipped to connect to internet?
12.Is your mobile phone equipped with camera?
13.Which of the following functions do you use the most on your mobile phone?
Text Messaging (SMS)
14. On average how many hours a day do you spend using your mobile phone (making calls,sending sms etc.,)
Less than 1 hour
1 – 2 hours
2 – 3 hours
3 – 4 hours
Over 4 hours
15. When you are planning to purchase a new mobile phone ?
After 3 months
After 3 to 6 months
After 6 to 12 months
After 12 to 18 months
After 18 to 24 months
16.While purchasing a new mobile phone which brand you would prefer?
17.Where you would prefer to purchase your new mobile phone ?
18. Approximately how much you would spend for your new mobile phone purchase ?
Less than Rs 3000
Rs 3001 - Rs 5000
Rs 5001 - Rs 8000
Rs 8001 - Rs 10000
Above Rs 10000
19. Which of the following network you have been connected to ?
20. What technology platform your phone based on ?
© 2013 All Right Reserved | Terms & Conditions